Friday, January 24, 2014

More Reviews!

Here are some more lovely reviews for my short story “From this Window”, featured in the Christmas anthology Heartwarming.

Pants Off Reviews by SinChan

Top 2 Bottom Reviews by Susan

MM Good Book Reviews by LeeAnn

The Book Vixen by J9

The Novel Approach by Lisa

The Blog of Sid Love by Carissa


Random story. My mother was talking to my Aunt who said my cousin recently read one of the Christmas anthologies I was published in (and she liked my story the best, of course!). But the problem is, I have two Christmas anthologies that I was published in this year: Heartwarming and Bells Will Be Ringing. And my mother didn’t ask which one. So I ask, ‘Well, did she say if it was straight or gay?’ (which I will never get over how amusing I find that) and apparently my mother was too embarrassed to ask my Aunt that.


And so I’ve decided that I should find a way this year to be published in two Christmas anthologies that are also opposite genres. I’m thinking a BDSM and a Christian one would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment